Friday, August 10, 2012


I might not be a size 0.  I am not overly confident in my outward appearance.  I am often jealous of other people’s positive self-esteem.  I am clumsy, forgetful and a clutter-bug.  I wear my heart on my sleeve.  I love meeting people but often come across as pushy due to my enthusiasm for human interaction. When I am sad, I am excessively sad but when I am happy, I am ecstatic for life.  I get too excited sometimes and embarrass myself.  I am awkward, confusing and sometimes irrational.  I am a worrier.  I don’t stand up for myself and let people walk all over me.  I don’t give myself enough credit. I take too much to heart.  I open myself wholeheartedly to others and don’t understand why I get hurt so often.  I am painfully shy at times and excessively outgoing at other times.  I have too much empathy for other living things.  I want to heal and fix everyone else.  I hold onto regrets and grudges.  I consider myself an intelligent person and love learning and sharing new things with people but have been told I come across as a know it all at times.  I am an extreme procrastinator.  I share my feelings too openly when I shouldn’t and hide them when I should share them.  I have some health issues I tend to vent about though people get annoyed with hearing it.  I am indecisive, confusing and sensitive.  Sometimes, I wear my mask well.  I beat myself up over the smallest things.  I am an artist, a poet, a lover of nature, a wife, a daughter, a friend.  I love too much.  I am emotional.

I am learning to accept the woman I have become and hope you will too. 

This is me, take me as I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment