Saturday, November 10, 2012

I want to love you.



I am not sure what it is about me that rubs people the wrong way. I try to be a kind, giving, loving person but somehow, I am misread and often.  I am not sure why or what it is.  

I do not go out of my way to hurt anyone.  I try to be open and honest with people.  I try to treat people how I wish to be treated. 

Once someone hurts me, I am devastated.  I try as hard as I can to fix whatever happened. My heart is on my sleeve and you will know if you hurt me.  But, I am always willing to forgive.  

Be honest with me.  Be open with me. 

I love a lot…maybe too much.  Loving too much seems to set one up for disappointment. 

I want people to know:
I want to love you. I want to get to know you. I want to give my friendship to you.   

Please give me a chance. Let me in. Don’t push me away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment