Monday, November 19, 2012

run away from the way that you love you...

If I just closed my eyes
I'll still see your lips saying everything will be alright
If I saw you right now, I'm embarrassed to say
I'd take you back and we could just pretend you never went away.





The sad truth…
If you were to write me today…if you were to send me a few words of kindness…if you were to call me…if you were to tell me it will be ok….
I would take you back.  I would forget all that went on between us that led to our downfall.
I would follow your terms and ignore my own feelings.  I would be there for you, when you need and disregard what my heart tells me. 
Can’t you see me?  Can’t you see how my heart hurts and my body aches for you?
I am here.  I am waiting.  I am shattered without you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment